Image Map

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Get in my belly already...

Oh Pinterest, why do you thrust such beautiful photos of food at me day in day out? No matter how much I search for salads and smoothies you invite me to drool over cakes and treats and I just can't help but accept.

Maybe one of these days I will actually make some of these but for now here's some cakes and sweets that I'm drooling over...

Apple pie bars with toffee sauce from Kwestia Smaku (translator tool needed unless you speak Polish!)

Chocolate marshmallow teacakes from BBC food

Thin mints by Deliciously Yum

Quadruple chocolate mousse cheesecake by Portuguese girl cooks

Orange cinnamon Belgian waffles with dark chocolate fudge sauce by

And I'm done...for now.

2 comments:

  1. Oh no! I'm feeling hungry now. I want to try that chocolate mousse cheesecake.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...