Image Map

Monday, January 9, 2012

Some projects in mind...

Well folks, we are this (a pinch of the fingers) close to ordering our new camera...we would actually have it by now if it wasn't for my indecisiveness.  But this can only be great news for you as you won't have to hear me go on and on about this topic again... but not so good for me because I'll no longer have a broken camera to blame for my poor photography skills :) but I'm looking forward to getting back to making some tutorials.

I've got a couple of new projects on the go at the moment...mostly sewing related.

We only currently have 1 table cloth...which, when you're as clumsy as me, really isn't enough! So I'm working on making a pretty basic one but also a pretty embroidery cloth I got for christmas. I really love this but I haven't been able to track down any lace doilies in our local stores (oh Dunelm, what has happened to you? I remember the days when you were all about the lace)



So that will have to wait a while longer. But I've finally picked up some lovely material for that quilt I've been dreaming of for oh. so . long. Trust me, this book would get you dreaming too...the photos are so gorgeous!


I've yet to decide what pattern to go for but I love the clean cut simplicity of this:


I've also got a little hooked on the idea of a chevron quilt but let's see how the first one goes :)

If you made it this far through my rambling then I found a great blog which has collected together over 100 ideas from 2011 for your crafting needs...some inspiration if you're after some projects.

Just click here to go to the long thread
Happy Monday!        

1 comment:

  1. Have no idea what a Chevron quilt is, but the one pictured looks gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...