Image Map

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Important news for Bumbling Bee readers...

I came across this photo from last July when we visited Wakehurst Place...it's got me dreaming of Summer!

But now for the more relevant bit of news...

You have probably heard by now that Google Reader is shutting down on 1st July. So if you use Google Reader to manage your favourite blogs then it's time to start thinking about alternatives. I have made the switch to Bloglovin' and actually much prefer it! They have made it really easy to import your favourite blogs over from Google Reader. Simply log in to Bloglovin', click on account > settings > other - import blogs.

Having made the switch I'm really pleased that I have. It is even easier to keep up to date with my favourite blogs and it marks posts as unread so you don't have to accidentally miss any.

Click here to follow The Bumbling Bee on Bloglovin'

I'm not too sure what this means for google friend connect - I imagine it'll also be on it's way out but if you know more then I would love to hear from you...

2 comments:

  1. google reader.. is that part of the blogger platform?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know when you follow a blog through your blogger feed then it automatically feeds to google reader but I'm not sure whether they are one and the same...sorry I can't be more helpful!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...