This is so pretty, I'm planning on making a stockpile for gift wrap!
1. Begin with your sheet of paper patterned side up.
2. Fold paper vertically corner to corner.
3. Unfold. Fold paper horizontally corner to corner.
4. Unfold. Turn paper over and fold diagonally, corner to corner. Unfold and repeat on the other diagonal.
5, 6 & 7. With the patterned side up bring the top corner to the bottom while pushing the side corners into the centre (using pre-creased folds).
8. With the opening at the bottom, horizontally fold the top down (roughly 1cm).
10 & 11. Now for the most fiddly part! Refold, using pre-creased lines, with previous fold inserted (as photographed)
12. Fold the top 2 diagonal edges into the centre (aligning the folded edges to the centre fold).
13. Repeat on the reverse.
14. Gently unfold, so there is almost a ‘bubble’ like centre and 4 diagonal indentations coming from the centre.
15 & 16. Hold the paper, so you can see the diagonal folds clearly. Cut along the middle of 3 folds in each diagonal section.
17. Lay the paper white side up.
18 & 19. Taking the lower 2 sections of paper (left and right section, in photo), fold each outside edge into the centre fold.
20. Fold the top section to meet the bottom and turn over to view the patterned side.
22 & 23. Turn over. Fold the edges of each bottom piece as desired, these are the ‘tassels’ of your bow and this adds shaped to them.
24. Turn back over. Take the 2 arrow shaped corners, to the left and right of your ‘bubble’ and loop over to tuck the points into the ‘bubble’.
25 & 26. And there you have it! A bow perfect for accessorising gifts!
Thanks Esther! Check her shop for more beautiful paper creations!