Image Map

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Knitting progress...




I'm almost 3 weeks into my latest attempt at knitting and I think the main thing to note is that I am still at it...which is about 20 days and 23 hours longer than I've lasted when I've previously tried to learn! The scarf has now become a doll's blanket for my niece since I've somehow managed to make it ridiculously wide! It's not perfect but I'm pleased with it so far - thankfully I don't think my niece will mind a slightly holey blanket!

I'm pretty very slow and things have been pretty hectic the last week so I haven't been able to spend so much time on it. But Andrew's out tonight so I'm going to sit myself down to get knitting and catch up on last night's Great British Bake Off. Have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...