Image Map

Friday, December 23, 2011

Have a very merry christmas...


image via Meadowbrook Farm


Sorry for being so quiet this week on the blog front. I wish I could say it was because I had been so busy partying away at all the lovely festive get togethers I had planned but instead I've been too busy inhaling natural - and not so natural - remedies in between sneezing and spluttering...it must be christmas!

I'm going to have a little blog break between now and the new year. So I wish you all a very merry, joy-filled christmas as we remember how much we are truly loved and cherished...

"For a child is born to us, a son is given to us. And the government will rest upon his shoulders. These will be his royal titles: Wonderful Counsellor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. His ever expanding, peaceful government will never end." Isaiah 9 v 6-7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...