Image Map

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Lovely kitchens

The kitchen is definately one of my favourite spaces in a house. There is something so inviting about either cooking with your family or just sitting having a cuppa with a friend. Don't you find that when you have people round you always end up chatting in the kitchen rather than on the comfy seats?! Our kitchen at the moment is tiny and it is kind of a squeeze to fit more than one person in it at a time (okay so two would fit but I like my space when cooking!) I probably comment on this a bit too much but I really hope that one day I have a kitchen with a big table round which my family and friends can natter away while dinner's cooking...it would also be great to have more work spaces so I can ignore the washing up for that little bit longer ;)

So I spent a little time daydreaming about kitchens...and this is what I dreamt...









Seriously, if we ever have a pantry I think I would spend my whole day in there organising it and thinking of things to cook. I mean it's a cupboard. that you can walk into. genius. Now I'll be the first to admit that I am a bit of a kitchen geek but please consider the fact that we currently only have 1 and 1/2 cupboards for food in total at the moment before you pass judgement on me :)

I love the character that signs bring to a room:




While looking for craft inspiration on Pinterest I came across lots of ideas for the kitchen, some things I could do now but mostly I think I'll be storing them away for future kitchens. But who knows, maybe you have the perfect space for them :)
(Click on the link to find them on my page, which will then lead you to the original source)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...