Image Map

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Jewellery gift ideas part 7 - beaded hoop earrings


Unique jewellery is such a lovely gift and it's even more meaningful when you have put the time and effort into making it yourself. I love making and receiving handmade gifts, so I thought I would put together a mini series which will hopefully inspire you to whip out your jewellery stash and get creating!

The beauty of each of these ideas is that they are so versatile - you could either make them just as I suggest or simply use each of the tutorials as a springboard to that perfect gift.

Already made: Vintage inspired pearl and ribbon necklacebeaded pendant necklacewoven earrings, teardrop necklaceribbon wrapped comb

                                                                      ...................................................................................................................

So it really does not matter that I don't have any step by step photos of this. Mainly because there are only two steps...and they're pretty self explanatory - sometimes I feel that I'm just not needed - sob!



It's always fun to bring a bit of colour to your earlobes and these are an easy way to pack a whole lot of colour onto one pair earrings!



So quite simply open your hoop findings and add your beads. Close the hoop and use the flat nosed pliers to attach the hoop to the earring.

and...that's it.

I feel I need to make up something because that was too simple. But I like you so I won't.

Happy beading!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...