So here are five ideas if you fancy having a go at making your own cards!
1. Simply wrap decorative string around the card with both ends meeting in the middle on the outer side, tie a knot to secure. Cut out a luggage tag from craft paper and adhere your message, punch a hole at the end of the tag and feed through the string, securing with a bow. Add a little glue to the top edge of the tag and position on the card as you like.
2. Simply use a punch to stamp out your chosen shape from a different craft papers and add a small amount of glue to adhere to the card!
3. Cut out a rectangle of craft paper, a smaller rectangle of fabric and a smaller rectangle again with your printed message. Layer on the card with a small amount of glue.
4. Cut out small triangles from different craft paper (you can make a template but it worked fine just cutting free hand from a strip of paper). Glue onto the card in an arc. Make two small bows from decorative string and adhere to each end.
5. Add any embellishment you wish to a mini peg. Cut out a rectangle of craft paper and add your printed message. Add to the peg and glue the peg to the card.
Looking back over these has reminded me how much I enjoyed making them! My husband gave me a set of wooden alphabet stamps for my birthday (which I may have been hinting at for a while), the bunting card would look so sweet with a little message stamped on the bunting!
Happy Thursday :)