Image Map

Friday, November 25, 2011

It's Friiiiidaaaay!

Ah the weekend is here! It's most definately time to sit back and relax after a busy few weeks - and perhaps begin some christmas shopping?! After all, it is only one month to Christmas...  There will be no daily countdown on this blog but I can't promise the absence of mildly increasing panic as the date draws closer and I've still yet to buy any presents!

A belated happy Thanksgiving to any American readers, I hope you had a wonderful day with your friends and family. I have just put my first ever pumpkin pie in the oven to bake...if I had realised I would have made it yesterday in a nod to your holiday :)

I thought I'd share with you some of the gorgeous products we've got in the shop at the moment. I'm always drawn to hearts when buying for the home and I love to buy them as gifts. If you're like me then you might love these beautiful heart-related items we have in the shop at the moment. Click here for more details.


Happy weekend to you all, have a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...