Image Map

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Light up my life...

Source

Close the door, pull on your cosy knits and snuggle down with a good book because winter is here.
Either that or wrap up warm and track down some beautiful lights...I would love to be walking down this street right now.

Source


Or maybe snuggled up in this bed, the fairy lights and tree are sooo pretty :)


Source
I thought I'd share with you some beautiful lights that I found around Pinterest. I'm slightly in love with soft lighting so here are some ideas that you might like to try:



Sources: 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6.


 And here are some beautiful craft ideas, including a gorgeous tulle light and D.I.Y wax candle holder...I think those two are my favourite although I'm loving the teacup candles as a gift idea:
 

  Sources 1. 2. 3. 4. 5.

Although I think it's always good to know when to stop...



(I would not want to be receiving that electricity bill!) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...