Image Map

Monday, September 9, 2013

Feeling cosy...


With the weather feeling distinctly autumnal today my only plan for this afternoon is to cosy up with my chai, macarons (baked by my fabulous friend Lizzie) and three magazines that I picked up when I was supposed to just be going to collect some bread...these sort of impulse buys are my favourite :)

I am already in love with the Japanese themed crafts in Making and I can't wait to explore Mollie Makes for the first time! I know, where have I been all this time?! And hey I got a knitting magazine thrown in for free so I may as well drool over the beautiful patterns and pretend I know how to knit.

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Macarons are the best, but so hard to make! I'd like to curl up with a book too.

    xo, Hima
    Hima Hearts

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...