Image Map

Sunday, September 15, 2013

The time has come...


I have been wanting to learn to knit on and off for years. My main problem is my ability to concentrate on long(er) term projects...if I don't see results quickly I tend to lose focus! BUT I'm determined that this time is the time that I finally learn to knit.

So today I took myself down to Hobbycraft and then proceeded to stand cluelessly in front of the vast array of knitting needles (so many sizes!)...and then I tried to call my Mum! Alas she wasn't in, and there were no free assistants to quiz, so I picked a pair of needles at random and figured how wrong could it go?!

Today is grey and rainy in Cambridge so it's the perfect afternoon to curl up in my pjs and attempt (yet again) to master the art of knitting...wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...